RE: Free Photos {solved}

Subject: RE: Free Photos {solved}
From: "Chad LaCroix" <chad -at- architext-usa -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:31:54 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Just want to say thanks to everyone that helped me out with this. I found a
photo that is perfect for what I need (and it was free to boot). Not only
that, I now have some helpful tips and resources that will help me to not
land in the poky when my ad goes out! The legal and graphical advice is
much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Chad