Re: New TECHWR-L Poll - ADD

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll - ADD
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:58:07 -0700

Offhand, I can't think of any career field in which an inability to pay
attention to what needs to be done when it needs to be done could
possibly be an "advantage." Like everyone, I occaisionally have my
absent-minded moments, and the result is almost always less than
desirable.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>