RE: More Follow-up

Subject: RE: More Follow-up
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 11:01:26 -0400

Anon: Sharon's right on the money here, literally and figuratively. I
would only add that the company is *already* investing in its writers'
generous compensation. Given your commitment to improving quality, they
can profit from accurate and usable documents *without* major additional
investments. Talk about your ROI...

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com