RE: More Follow-up

Subject: RE: More Follow-up
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:42:00 -0700

Thank you, Dan. We're all working in a business environment and can never
forget what the money people care about. That's how we get taken seriously -
by showing how what we do impacts the bottom line.

The bottom line is not affected by one space or 2. It's directly impacted by
bad docs. Directly.

Now I need to get in the shower. My work here is done. ;-)

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
951-369-8590