Re: More Follow-up

Subject: Re: More Follow-up
From: "Sherry Michaels" <sherry -dot- michaels -at- docntrain -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:54:33 -0700

I'd like to echo Bill's comments and reinforce my own.

Anon: Get out of this situation. It completely clashes with who you are. If
you can't be constructive within it, you will inevitably be destructive
within it.

If you can not get out of this situation for what ever reason, follow Bill's
plan to the letter. Try to become a positive force for change. Learn what
you can about corporate politics (an area where you might actually be
mediocre).

Then, get out.

Sherry
Sherry Michaels