RE: Who's where, and how do we know?

Subject: RE: Who's where, and how do we know?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <connie -dot- giordano -at- twcable -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:18:08 -0500

Do you have a tool to set up and manage distribution lists? We use
Active Directory to identify all the information for a user, and a tool
called SelectDL to create distribution lists. The tool allows nested
lists, and is in wide use here. I belong to at least five lists, most
of which were added as soon as my profile was set up in Active
Directory.

Not sure if this helps, but I hope so....

Regards

Connie Giordano