RE: Recruiter problem

Subject: RE: Recruiter problem
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:53:20 -0600

It's a big serious thing, a car accident. Even one in which you are
unhurt. You see, the potential that is there for it to have been much
worse is well understood by us, in the back of our minds. Any accident
like that is like a brush with destiny.

Unhurt and you got your car back. Good but always wear your seat belt.

Michele Davis wrote
And for all who cared enough to ask, I did not get wounded in the
accident (and I wasn't . . .), and I get my car back today. . .

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com