Re: Graphic Converter (was RE: Question on Mac Draw)

Subject: Re: Graphic Converter (was RE: Question on Mac Draw)
From: William Gaffga <wilg -at- gibbscam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:07:44 -0800

Very true, but the developer, Lemke Software, not Apple, would have to change it.

Will.

On Dec 15, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Downing, David wrote:

Another important point to be made about Graphic Converter -- it's a
fully function bitmap graphics EDITOR as well -- which you can use to
create new graphic as well as edit existing ones. I didn't realize this
for a long time because of its name -- which I think Apple should
change.