Re: Anyone doing user interface work?

Subject: Re: Anyone doing user interface work?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:36:52 -0700

And prior to the widespread introduction of the photocopier and email,
multiple copies required carbon paper or mimeograph. Yes, it was more
work to produce a memo, but on the other hand, you had to be more
discriminating about what you wrote memos about and how many people
you cc'd on them. I was able to come in every morning at 9:00 and have
*all* my mail, outside and interoffice, read by 9:30.

Gene Kim-Eng