Re: Anyone doing user interface work?

Subject: Re: Anyone doing user interface work?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:10:22 -0700

Over the years I have found paper to be indispensable in the
creation of much software documentation, particularly online
help. To continue along my recent path of tool curmudgeonliness,
there are times when I have felt that paper is more useful in the
creation of softcopy docs than software is in the creation of
hardcopy ones... :)

Gene Kim-Eng