Are you using DITA?

Subject: Are you using DITA?
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:02:32 -0500

If your organization is using DITA, please let me know. I'm writing an
article about DITA and would like to include a few paragraphs about "who's
using DITA and for what?" I'm hoping to find a few examples that I can
reference. And, if your DITA efforts are documented on the web, I'd like to
point readers to your site where they can learn more about your DITA
project.

Additionally, if anyone is aware of any DITA case studies on the web, please
let me know the url.

Please feel free to email me off list. I'll share the article an what I
learn with the entire list once the article is complete.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Abel
Content Management Strategist
14001 Mimosa Court