Re: ADMIN: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: ADMIN: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: oshea -dot- patricia -at- orbital -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:53:17 -0600

I have been a tech writer/editor for eight years working in an aerospace
engineering environment where my primary tasks are to manage contract
deliverable data, edit company and engineering documents for compliance to
company standards, to coordinate word processing and graphic work, and to
track and report the status of documents in process. My background
includes extensive experience in a technical environment working with
engineering, customers, and suppliers as a QA technician and assistant
engineer. I have a BA degree in Journalism with a minor in English. I am
currently writing a thesis to complete an MA in English in the Rhetoric
and Composition program with an emphasis on technical communication. A
friend recommended me for the tech writer position; however, my work
experience and education helped get me hired.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com