Re: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp

Subject: Re: WebWorks vs. RoboHelp
From: "T.W. Smith" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 22:07:34 -0400

(Resending cos the first time bounced.)

I received this email from Macromedia on Friday, last. I know of
others who have received similar correspondence. I am not surprised.
The business case makes sense to me. Unfortunately, as a FTE, I buy
this stuff to stay current but am not in a position to take advantage
of MacroMedia's generous offer -- but the offer might partially save
the bacon of those who persuaded their employer to move to RHFM in the
last month .... <g>