RE: Great piece on marketing collateral

Subject: RE: Great piece on marketing collateral
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:00:37 -0400

Referring to self with respect to his work Bruce Byfield said:

> I agree, except I prefer the word "professional" to "hack".

The trouble with that noun is that it can mean anything
from:

"does it for money"

"has met the standards of this august and ancient
association and is therefore accredited and licensed
to hang his/her shingle and to practice what s/he has
learned in seven years of post-secondary schooling,
followed by intensive internship, followed by rigorous
testing and a hokey investiture ceremony"

Which do you mean? Or do you enjoy the ambiguity?

:-)

I think I'll cover my butt and run away, now.

/kevin

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com