Re: What does $3 a page mean to you?

Subject: Re: What does $3 a page mean to you?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:22:51 -0400

It just hit me that I have been consulting my virtual BOD here -- for
that is what you are. Gracious goodness! It's just amazing and I am so
grateful for all your help!

Of course, I've always regarded you all as a magnificent resource, but
in this recent problem of mine, I have especially appreciated your
help. Just like a board of directors, who tells the CEO when she's
wrong about something. You helped me see what I needed to see and that
helped me decide what action to take. The worth of this place is
beyond measure, frankly. Companies pay thousands of dollars a week for
stuff like this! LOL.

And that's exactly what it feels like -- that I have just consulted a
very large, very knowledgable, and very compassionate group of people
who are assisting me and my business.

Thank you so much, and special thanks to Eric Ray for making this
place available.

Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com