Re: How do I say I do information mapping without Information Mapping?

Subject: Re: How do I say I do information mapping without Information Mapping?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:13:34 -0600

I'd throw the term into the section of your resume that lists your
technical skills, gently caveating it.

For example, although I've studied some programming languages, I am FAR
from being a programmer. But my resume usually includes something like
this at the end of the specific list of my techie skills:

? Familiar with basic programming principles used in C, C++, COBOL and
Visual Basic.

You could do something similar with Information Mapping. And let's be
honest, that stuff ain't rocket science. I'm astonished at IM's ability to
legitimize itself as an actual product/skillset. Just common sense and
some bullets, if you ask me.

Keith Cronin
I was going to write a book about offshoring, but apparently they found
some writer overseas who'd do it cheaper.

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION!!

Have you tried the latest in Help Authoring from RoboHelp?
Try ROBOHELP X5 for Free - Now with Word 2003 support, Content

Download a free trial today: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com