RE: Was it just me

Subject: RE: Was it just me
From: "Carol Lee" <clee -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:21:44 -0600

Not just you Kat & John. I got the "dis-allowed domain" message
yesterday too, when I was trying to "unhold" my subscription for what
seems the umpteenth time. Since late Feb I've had my subscription
automatically put on hold repeatedly because at least 3 messages bounced
or couldn't be delivered. I've been in touch with Road Runner support
and with Eric. Seems Road Runner blocks the techwr-l messages as spam,
and Eric has gone to the Road Runner security page and doesn't see
anything he needs to do. The proverbial Catch 22. I know there are
other list members using Road Runner in other regions--have you been
experiencing this too?