OT: Single Sourcing Survey

Subject: OT: Single Sourcing Survey
From: Carla Martinek <carla -at- martinek -dot- us>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:28:27 -0800 (PST)

I'm posting this for a co-worker who is in grad
school.

-Carla Martinek
carla -at- martinek -dot- us

*********************************
Hello, my name is Beth Harker, and I've created a
survey as part of a graduate-class research project.
I am researching the effects of single sourcing within
Technical Publication groups.

To participate in the survey, please click on the link
below. When you submit the survey, your answers will
be sent directly to my email account.

Surveys must be received prior to Friday, 5 March
2004, 6 PM CST to be included in the project results.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this
project.

http://www.geocities.com/harker_gradschool/index.html

Beth Harker
beth08h -at- aol -dot- com