Re: Was it just me

Subject: Re: Was it just me
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:32:57 -0500

I received about 20 messages yesterday---very light for this list---and successfully posted a few early in the day. The last two I tried to post yesterday afternoon, and a message about the problem that I sent directly to Eric, came back with the following error: "that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)". I continued receiving occasional messages after my messages to the list started bouncing.

Messages to the list seem to be getting through again today, but messages to the list owner were still bouncing as of 10 AM.

<owner-techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
(reason: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1))

K@

At 07:46 AM -0800 2004-03-26, Lisa Wright wrote:

I didn't receive any messages either, and the one I tried to post bounced, saying that the domain wasn't allowed.
Lisa

John Posada wrote:

or was the list down all day yesterday? If so, anyone know what
happened?
John Posada

--
K@
Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting

585.820.4045
katnagel -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com

.

ROBOHELP X5 - ALL NEW VERSION. Now with Word 2003 support, Content Management, Multi-Author support, PDF and XML support and much more!
PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31! Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com