Re: Speed menu vs shortcut menu

Subject: Re: Speed menu vs shortcut menu
From: Kirsty -dot- Taylor -at- mincom -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:49:11 +1000

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies about speed menu vs shortcut menu. It seems I
jumped in and guessed that this term was an industry term rather than an
application term. Looks like speed menu may be Business Objects specific.

FWIW, our application runs on Windows and a couple of varieties of UNIX
(and one or two other platforms). It doesn't run on Macintosh, so
click/right-click is not an issue (except where using a non-GUI
interface). Customers will be accessing our app and Business Objects
through a Windows based GUI or a browser interface. They could use
keyboard commands, but our default is to be mouse-based, in the interest
of teaching one recommended way of doing things, not every possible way of
doing things.

Thanks again,
Kirsty

Kirsty Taylor
Editor
? kirsty -dot- taylor -at- mincom -dot- com
É Tel +61 (0)7 3303 3221
Ê Fax +61 (0)7 3303 3257
È Cell +61 (0)419197 502
Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

--
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the transmission. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.