Re: It's what It's. OH THAT ONE !!

Subject: Re: It's what It's. OH THAT ONE !!
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:05:23 -0500

Mailing List wrote:

[snip]

Not to be down on Open Source software (which I happen to really like for most things), but because it's

[= it is]

put together by loosely co-ordinated groups of multiple nationalities, and often without an editorial or translation budget, it's

[= it has]

very often left me wishing that the Help or the Tool-tip would make use of just a few more (judiciously placed) commas, whiches and thats.

Clarity. I make it where I can. I take it where I can get it. As they say: "Good luck with that." :-)

Yeah, that's what they all say.

Dick, who, too, wishes that that that that Kevin is writing about were used more consistently. Th-th-th-that that's all, folks.

;-)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]