GoLive vs. Dreamweaver

Subject: GoLive vs. Dreamweaver
From: Rachael Lininger <techwhirl -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:35:16 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I am likely to need some web design package -- if for no better reason than that it's easier for me to spend hundreds on specialized software than to get a $ -at- #%^! freeware text editor approved. I could probably get either Dreamweaver or GoLive. Having never used either, I have no personal investment in a tool -- "good enough" is all I need. I'd kind of rather get GoLive, but not if it's still as unstable as the archives indicated in Jan 2003.

Is GoLive CS stable and reasonable to use now?

Thanks in advance!
Rachael