Re: OT- Sad Lament of a Sole TW

Subject: Re: OT- Sad Lament of a Sole TW
From: "Ed Wurster" <eawurster -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:44:48 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tronajc"
Subject: OT- Sad Lament of a Sole TW

> So my question is Do I resign before Tuesday or do I wait for them to ask
me to leave? What do my fellow Snr TW advice? What do my fellow Canadian
Snr TW advice?

It sounds as if this is causing you a lot of stress. You should quietly
gather any notes and documents you can that will support your case.

If they offer you a layoff, you need some legal advice so that you make the
best choice given the circumstances.

I'm not familiar at all with what the employment rules are in Canada. But,
you should consult with your personal physician as soon as possible to find
out how this is affecting you. You may have to stop working immediately.

Ed Wurster

http://www.eWurster.com/blog/
Consulting, Programming and Maintenance
for Computer Systems and Networks
Training, Technical Writing and Web Design