RE: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: RE: Best technical writing of the season
From: "Edward D Thompson" <miraclewhip00 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 03:30:52 -0600

I've often thought that -- if I were more mechanically inclined and
slightly more masochistic -- a great way to pick up extra money at X-mas
would be to assemble toys for parents prior to X-mas day. K-Nex are, of
course, designed to be built by the kid, but there are a lot of toys that
would benefit from some pre-assembly. :)

Ed T
(Lone Tech Writer and budding Power Builder programmer)