Re: OT- Sad Lament of a Sole TW

Subject: Re: OT- Sad Lament of a Sole TW
From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:37:38 -0800

I don't know about Canada, but here in "America," you have to wait an additional six weeks if you quit before you are eligible for unemployment. So I say tough it out. Relax. If you're going to get canned anyway, enjoy those last few days, then take a vacation. Lower the blood pressure, let the brain cool down, then go at it again refreshed and with the knowledge you gained at your last job. Who knows, you might find a company that rewards hard work, ethics and professionalism. My last two gigs were with organizations where I was the lone writer, and the work load was pretty heavy at both of them, but I was rewarded well for my efforts.

Al

Tronajc wrote:

So my question is Do I resign before Tuesday or do I wait for them to ask me to leave? What do my fellow Snr TW advice? What do my fellow Canadian Snr TW advice?

--

Al Geist, Geist Associates
From Concept to Completion