Dreamweaver upgrades?

Subject: Dreamweaver upgrades?
From: Geoff Hart <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:20:29 -0500

I'm currently using Dreamweaver 4 for the Mac, purchased because I found a cheaper copy than upgrading my old copy of Dreamweaver 3. Unfortunately, version 4 doesn't run natively under OS-X Panther. I've heard that there were problems with either the MX or MX 2004 versions, but don't have any details.

I'd like to have something that runs natively under Panther so I don't have to wait for the Classic OS to start up each time I need to play with Dreamweaver. Is it worthwhile upgrading to the MX or MX 2004 versions? Is one less buggy/annoying/otherwise unusable than the other? Reports from the trenches welcome.

--Geoff Hart ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca