RE: Em dash

Subject: RE: Em dash
From: "Bill Darnall" <darcom -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:51:20 -0800

John,

You can find all of the characters in Microsoft Word 2003.

At the main toolbar, select

Insert
Comment

Select your character set. You can insert a character or,
find the control code for all characters in that set.

Bill D.

I'll be danged, but I cannot put my finger on the keyboard command for
EM dash in Word2003. All I can find in the Help is stuff about putting
two hyphens, then using autocorrect...anyone help me out?

BTW...have a said how much I still hate Word after working the last 2
years in FM?

Thanks

John Posada