RE: Em dash

Subject: RE: Em dash
From: Michael McCallister <Michae -dot- McCallister -at- msbinfo -dot- com>
To: 'John Posada' <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:39:00 -0600

John Posada makes a plea:

I'll be danged, but I cannot put my finger on the keyboard command for EM
dash in Word2003. All I can find in the Help is stuff about putting two
hyphens, then using autocorrect...anyone help me out?

Ctrl-Alt-MinusSignFromTheKeypad

Mike McCallister
This electronic message, along with any attachments, is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any proprietary information or intellectual
property contained in this transmission remains the sole and exclusive
property of Marshall & Swift or Marshall & Swift/Boeckh. No right to use any
products or services described in this transmission is valid without an
executed and paid license agreement. If you received this in error, please
reply to advise sender and delete the material from any computer.