RE: Em dash

Subject: RE: Em dash
From: "Bill Darnall" <darcom -at- sbcglobal -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:04:32 -0800

Sorry People,

Insert
Symbol

Bill D.

John,

You can find all of the characters in Microsoft Word 2003.

At the main toolbar, select

Insert
Comment

Select your character set. You can insert a character or,
find the control code for all characters in that set.

Bill D.

I'll be danged, but I cannot put my finger on the keyboard command for
EM dash in Word2003. All I can find in the Help is stuff about putting
two hyphens, then using autocorrect...anyone help me out?

BTW...have a said how much I still hate Word after working the last 2
years in FM?

Thanks

John Posada