RE: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: RE: Best technical writing of the season
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:10:28 -0800

We got my son a new HP digital camera for Christmas. I've read the manual
cover-to-cover, still have problems figuring out how to change settings, and
darned if I can find out just how many pictures he can store in memory or on
a 32Mb card!

I have a Kodak EasyShare camera. It has a very nice manual, and I quickly learned how to use the camera. In a year's time, I have taken nearly 1200 pictures -- more than I have taken in total in the previous 50 years of my life!

The question about the number of pictures you can store, though, does not have an easy answer no matter what brand of camera you have. It is dependent on the number of megapixels in each photo. With my camera, I have a choice of 2.0, 3.0, or 4.0 megapixels (depending on the setting I choose).

I have a 256 Mb card :).

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963