Re: How do I respond to this engineer.....??

Subject: Re: How do I respond to this engineer.....??
From: henri -dot- kroeze -at- dcstrans -dot- nl
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:24:03 +0100

This is such an interesting discussion, because I'm into exact the same
situation at my work.... Tons of documentation and no one seems to be able
to find something or can tell the status of a particular document.

I'm very intersted in the opinions and suggestions!!!

The phrase "off the shelf software" may be filled in a little more for me,
because there is so much out there...

Henri Kroeze
DCS Transport & Logistics Solutions
the Netherlands.