Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:11:14 -0700

"Michele Davis" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote in message
news:212590 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> I endorse reading as much as possible. Well, OK, now that we have a
> satellite dish I also endorse some minor television viewing like South
> Park, Seinfeld, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and IFC movies.

What? No West Wing? No Simpsons? No SportsCenter? :)

And of course, if they can ever be found, reruns of Andy Richter Rules the
Universe, the only show ever made with the lead character having the job of
Technical Writer.

Chuck Martin

P.S. I saw the "Fab Five" do their Jay Leno makeover; their stereotypical
behavior--and roles--belie our contributions in all areas of society, in all
walks of life, and in all industries.
</political_and_sociological_soapbox>