Re: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: Re: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:17:49 -0500

A friend of mine told me that 50% of the world's population is less than average. I have no patience for hand-holding someone who is obtuse, I have an ex-husband who doles out his obtuse theories all the time. And since I have precious treasures with him I have to put up with it.

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

John Posada wrote:

You are not obligated to answer an endless string of questions for someone
when you don't know why (unless the signature on your paycheck is in their
pen) and sometimes people only get the hint when it's at the end of a 2X4
bat.