RE: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: RE: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: 'Michele Davis' <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:13:42 -0400

I had a "friend" who would ask questions until you hung up or left the room.
Finally, I got tired of it and I said "Irwin..you have 3 questions...after
that, we trade back and forth. Funny. we never got past three.

In your case, after the third question, I would have interjected..."Where is
this going? is this a job interview or should I start the rate timer?"

You are not obligated to answer an endless string of questions for someone
when you don't know why (unless the signature on your paycheck is in their
pen) and sometimes people only get the hint when it's at the end of a 2X4
bat.

John Posada