Re: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: Re: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:12:24 -0500

Your sig line says it all:

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand
to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney

Granted, I don't know what this woman's backstory is (or yours, for that
matter), but at this point, the best thing to do is keep an open mind.

And breathe deeply.

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-115343 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
08/28/2003 04:02 PM
Please respond to Michele Davis

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:
Subject: Potential Client/Need Advise

The conversation proceeded into my hourly rate and samples of writing I
could email to her. But I'm thinking working with her is going to suck
given that conversation. What do y'all think? Go with my gut, or
schmooze since she's part of the same group of women for our monthly
meetings?