RE: The last minute crunch

Subject: RE: The last minute crunch
From: Samuel Choy <schoy -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com>
To: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:17:51 -0500

John Posada

Well, of the gazillion hours, what do you spend the majority of them on?
Use
that as a guideline to know if you had everything up to control to that
point.
--------------------

Thanks John,

What do I do those gazillion hours? Things like last minute comments and
requests from developers, "Say Sam, I just thought of this....." Each one
is small, but they all add up. They do know what they can ask me and when.
For example, I won't usually redesign the entire book 30 seconds before
it's due. Also, there's a bunch of back-end testing and processing I have
to do to my html files. Actually, I could do those earlier in the cycle.

Samuel Choy
IBM Rochester

http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/infocenter