RE: The last minute crunch

Subject: RE: The last minute crunch
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: 'Samuel Choy' <schoy -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:04 -0400

Well, of the gazillion hours, what do you spend the majority of them on? Use
that as a guideline to know if you had everything up to control to that
point.

f'instance...right now, I'm spending the bulk of my time getting all my
images resized and optimized. I screwed up and waited to the end, instead of
making sure that when I created an image, I finished the image.