Re: Virtual reality application: ideas for doc?

Subject: Re: Virtual reality application: ideas for doc?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: John Cornellier <cornellier1 -at- stavanger -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:35:14 -0400

John,

You don't really want answers; you just want to brag about your cool gig, right? <g>

John Cornellier wrote:

I'm writing a user guide for a 3D virtual reality system.

[snip]

The domain is geophysics; we go into the ground, thousands of feet below the ocean floor, and walk around in the geological structure looking for a good place to drill for oil.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]