Re: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances

Subject: Re: So many jobs want CURRENT security clearances
From: "Jan Cohen" <familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:23:43 -0400

On the other hand, one might expect all eligible citizens to report to their
local recruiter for military duty in defense of a way of life that
facilitates costly mortgages and SUVs (among other things).

Sorry to go off topic, couldn't resist. I'm USAF (enlisted) retired, now
working hard as a tech writer such that I might stay employed, because my
military retirement pay would never support me in this economy ;^)

Jan C.