RE: Outlook "Voting Buttons" [[RE: Indexing style refs]]

Subject: RE: Outlook "Voting Buttons" [[RE: Indexing style refs]]
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "'Jeanne -dot- Keuma -at- ch2m -dot- com'" <Jeanne -dot- Keuma -at- ch2m -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:07:40 -0400

Guys...I appreciate the help, I really do...but I never was looking to the
list for Vote help. It's found easily using the Answer Wizard..I only
remarked that Outlook's help Index didn't include the word Vote, which was
timed with our discussion about how many synonyms should an index have, and
the Outlook help didn't even have the primary term.

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
"If you're afraid to be second-guessed, you better not make any decisions."
--Hal Sutton, America's 2004 Ryder Cup Captain