RE: How does Microsoft create the help files for Microsoft Word?

Subject: RE: How does Microsoft create the help files for Microsoft Word?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "'jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com'" <jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:38:56 -0400

> there that creates help files like the one for Microsoft Word. Does

I haven't used RH for about 18 months, so I don't know if anything's changed
(I used RH2000)...however, when I was doing helps with RH, I had a user who
wanted their help to look JUST LIKE the help from MS, including the means of
presentation, such as the four-pane layout when you click the Index tab..I
was not able to get RH to produce an MShelp clone.

is it possible that this is what the client wants?

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
"If you're afraid to be second-guessed, you better not make any decisions."
--Hal Sutton, America's 2004 Ryder Cup Captain