Re: How Dead is Interleaf/QuickSilver?

Subject: Re: How Dead is Interleaf/QuickSilver?
From: Kirsten Zerbinis <salmonzerbinis -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:32:29 -0400

I'm not sure how widespread it is, but I know of one 200-person large equipment manufacturer around here who uses it, and I just found out that a very, VERY big company (makes almost everything, has thousands and thousands of employees worldwide, been on the stock market for around a century) is about to switch their docs group over to Interleaf. So there's my info-bits.

-Kirsten Zerbinis
London, Ontario

I'm wondering if it's worthwhile to promote myself as an Interleaf guru
(which I am), or whether that's like saying I'm great at gaslights and
button shoes.

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com