Re: For the Contractors: Are Google AdWords worth it?

Subject: Re: For the Contractors: Are Google AdWords worth it?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:00:29 -0700

***"S Rush" <rushsm -at- attbi -dot- com <mailto:rushsm -at- attbi -dot- com>> wrote;*
**

>Oops--did we just bankrupt that poor guy in Vancouver? I figured it was
>Bruce so I clicked.

So it would be okay to bankrupt me? ;->

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"Dipping into dustbins, scrambling for a smear,
Sniffing out a scandal: could the fellow be a queer?
Do not be disheartened by what you cannot find,
Embroider or invent if you're inclined."
- Leon Rosselson, "Song of the Free Press"

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com