Re: For the Contractors: Are Google AdWords worth it?

Subject: Re: For the Contractors: Are Google AdWords worth it?
From: "S Rush" <rushsm -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:30:02 -0700

> them. Don't go around clicking indiscriminately on people's ads; it costs
> them money and you're not in the market. We don't want to bankrupt the
> profession, and of course you'll become a target yourself when you set up
> some ads, so let's all play nice.

Oops--did we just bankrupt that poor guy in Vancouver? I figured it was
Bruce so I clicked.
Sella Rush
Senior Technical Writer
Seattle, WA

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com