Re: Visio - Complex Flow Chart

Subject: Re: Visio - Complex Flow Chart
From: <mcollier -at- maryland -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:08:33 -0500 (EST)

I agree with John -- I look at this as kind of another-feather-in-your-cap
type of project so I think it's a good one to dive into, as long as it's
not due yesterday (and it's not). The engineer is actually the system
architect who tends to leave the details to others...he whipped out the
basic structure and is counting on me to get it together into something
visually useful.

But my strategy will be to proceed kind of slow -- because I know this
thing is going to change, with boxes being added, deleted, moved around,
etc. That way I can get the hang of developing this, still show progress
on the project, and minimize some of the tedious aspects of reworking a
Visio flow (or so I think...)

Michael
mcollier -at- maryland -dot- com

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l