Re: Visio - Complex Flow Chart

Subject: Re: Visio - Complex Flow Chart
From: "Jan Cohen" <familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:33:07 -0500

Hi Michael,

Sounds like all the subordinate pages are linked to the master page. Take a
look at
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/2002/articles/spotlight4_July00.aspx
. Though it's geared toward organization charts, the process is pretty much
the same across the board for flow charts.

Once you've got everything to appear on one page, you can use print setup to
size the drawing to your plotter.

Jan Cohen