RE: reviewing user manuals

Subject: RE: reviewing user manuals
From: "mark Dsouza" <dino99 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 06:50:36 +0000

From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
I usually use the first chapter of my manuals to map marketing
fantasies to actual product functionality.

Jason, the user manual on my table consists of more than 500 pages. Therefore, I use the manuals as source to prepare a 30 pages something about product features and functionality (product description document). There are only 4 guys in the marketing dept. and my apprehension is that it would be a bother to them if I pass them a 500 page user manual.

Regards,
Mark

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com