RE: reviewing user manuals

Subject: RE: reviewing user manuals
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:15:36 -0600

Heck. I usually use the first chapter of my manuals to map marketing
fantasies to actual product functionality. Marketing usually likes that,
because it saves them from having to answer questions like "You said it
could do X, so how do I do X with it?".

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com