RE: Update: Electronic help files/manuals HTML Help or PDF?

Subject: RE: Update: Electronic help files/manuals HTML Help or PDF?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:22:26 -0800

I don't remember if you are using Word or Frame, but your solution to HTML,
based on these requirements, seems to be Quadralay's WebWorks Publisher.
Ther eis a version for Word and Frame.

We have been using the Frame version for a year or so and cannot say enough
good things about it. There is some up front set up time and then it really
is a one click, wait a few minutes thing to nearly any help format you need,
including HTML.

As for PDF, that is easy with Acrobat.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin