fudicial/fudical - what is the correct spelling?

Subject: fudicial/fudical - what is the correct spelling?
From: Frank Taylor <taylor_f -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:12:56 +0200

Good morning people!
I understand that 'Fuduicial Marks are the points located on the edges of
photos. They are used to find the center of the aerial photo, for example.
My problem is that I have to use the word FUDICAL/FUDICIAL in a project
related to printing and can't find the correct spelling in this context.
Each link that Google gives me, spells it in a different way.
If someone has a technical dictionary or sufficient technical knowledge,
please let me know the correct spelling.
At the same time, could anyone recommend me a good technical dictionary to
buy.
TIA
Rgds
Frank
Frank Taylor
Cell: 053 902 551 Tel: 09 774 0828 Fax: 09 771 1906
email: taylor_f -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il
www.wordsmith.co.il

Wordsmith is proud to announce:
Two 2-day in-depth hands-on RoboHelp Workshops to be held in conjunction
with and given by Paula Stern (RoboHelp MVP) of WritePoint. They will take
place on October 27-28 and 29-30. The first workshop is fully booked.
A 2-day workshop on Documenting APIs & SDKs (now in its 2nd year), given by
Manuel Gordon of Montreal, will be held on December 16-17.
Venue: Daniel Hotel, Herzlia.
Full details are on our site www.wordsmith.co.il.

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com